Abell-Hanger House
Abell-Hanger House
Abell-Hanger House is named for the Abell-Hanger Foundation of Midland, Texas, founded in 1954 by George Thomas Abell and his wife, Gladys Hanger Abell. Mr. Abell was a geologist and independent oil operator, and Mrs. Abell was a champion of civic and cultural causes. In addition, to the arts, social sciences and health, this foundation has focused its funding on higher education.
Return