The Bailey Building
The Bailey Building
The Bailey Building, constructed in 1914, was originally the home of Brite College of the Bible. It is named for West Texas pioneers Mary Ann and Robert Bailey, whose daughter Nora Bailey Gee contributed to its 1958 renovation. In 2007, the Bailey Building was completely renovated and, along with the newly constructed Betsy and Steve Palko Hall, was incorporated into the J.E. and L.E. Mabee Foundation Education Complex.
Return