Brown-Lupton Health Center
Brown-Lupton Health Center
The Brown-Lupton Health Center is an on-campus clinic for students to see a doctor or physician assistant. For more information please visit www.healthcenter.tcu.edu . The Brown-Lupton Foundation made the naming gift for the facility, which was constructed in 1963. The foundation was established in 1944 by business partners T.J. "Tom" Brown and Charles A. Lupton, both now deceased, who owned the Fort Worth Coca-Cola bottling franchise and bottling plants in Texas and California.
Return