Tom Brown / Pete Wright Commons
Tom Brown / Pete Wright Commons
The TBPW Commons Building houses several living room style lobby areas for students to utilize as study, meeting or entertainment space. There are also two conference rooms in the building that may be reserved for use by the TPBW receptionist. The community takes its name from two older men's residence halls that were razed to make way for the new apartment community. Tom Brown Hall was named for businessman Tom Brown, who founded the T.J. Brown and C.A. Lupton Foundation, and Pete Wright Hall was named for L.C. "Pete" Wright, who became TCU's athletics director in 1922 and also assumed duties as TCU business manager and treasurer from 1932 to 1955.
Return